How To Avoid Choosing The Wrong Carpet Cleaning Company
Did you know that 70% of customers choose the wrong Carpet Cleaning Company ?
Just Because you are calling A ”Professional Carpet Cleaning company’‘, that does not mean that the service will be professional.
The reason why Customers choose the wrong carpet cleaning company is:
- They choose the cheapest quote
-They don’t ask if they are Insured & Trained
-They don’t ask to see any reviews, Why would a carpet cleaning company have their review page switched off?
- They don’t ask about the carpet cleaning technique.
-They don’t ask how long it takes to clean. (2 bedrooms, living room and stairs takes roughly 2h, most companies do this in less than 40 minutes, we don’t understand how they can do it that quick when it takes 20 minutes to pre-vacuum
We have heard real life stories of Carpet Cleaning Company’s turn up with rental machines which made little to no difference to the carpet or stains.
You Should Ask A Carpet Cleaning Company if they:
1) Pre-vacuum with a commercial Vacuum Cleaner
2) (Move furniture around)
3) Pre-spray ECO FRIENDLY SOLUTION
4) Pre-Agitate with a Rotary Machine (CRB), By doing this step we clean deep into the fibres of the carpet, not just the surface
5) Extract & Rinse Leaving your carpets Fresh & Fluffy Using our Van Mounted Carpet Cleaning Machine (Portable machine is used for flats or small jobs) A Acidic Rinse is added To Bring The Ph of the Carpet Back To Neutral
6) A turbo Dryer is Placed on the carpet to speed up drying times (Dry carpets in under 2h!) If these Steps Are not Thoroughly Followed then Expect A Quick Clean & The Dirt Coming back to the Surface in 1 month.
In some areas such as Hatfield we often team up with our sister company Floors Doctor to work together on larger domestic bookings or commercial jobs in factories, offices, shops and will only partner up with companies who we feel offer the same high standards and service as we pride ourselves on.